In the last couple of years, social media has become an essential part of our lives. We can say that social media has already changed the way brands market themselves online in a huge way.
Every other month a new platform emerges and changes the way we communicate. These changes can affect both how brands promote their message and how their potential fans respond.
What are social media marketing tools?
Social media marketing tool allows you to engage with your audience, monitor social activity, schedule updates, and measure your results.
Social media marketing tools can help you save a ton of time, and also help increase your marketing performance on all major platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, and blogs/publishing websites.
Who should be using social media marketing tools?
- Business owners
- Marketing agencies
- Social media managers
If you’re serious about building your brand, increase your fan base, increase sales, and drive website traffic, then you need to be using the best social that can help you save time and maximize your result.
Great social media marketing doesn’t just happen overnight. Like any other marketing strategy – it needs to be carefully crafted, managed, measured, and founded on a strong and clear approach.
To deliver on your strategic approach, you need to be up-to-date with the latest practices, trends, and tools. If you seriously want to get your social channels in shape, you should consider adding the following tools to your marketing toolkit.
Here’s a shortlist of the top 7 Must-have Social Media Marketing Tools to supercharge your social media efforts in 2020.
There are many different tools for scheduling social media content, but Buffer sits at the front of the pack in terms of flexibility and functionality. This tool used to be a twitter scheduler when it first came out, now it supports all the top social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Here’s what you can do with Buffer:
- Create and schedule your content to gets spread out throughout the day.
- Respond to social conversations from inside of Buffer dashboard.
- Use the chrome extension to save to contents and also share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and even LinkedIn.
- Upload videos, and custom photos to later schedule whenever you want
- Automatically shortens links you share. Bitly user can connect their accounts.
- Track and Analyze all your social media performance
- turn sophisticated analytics into gorgeous reports
- Add team members.
With a tool like Buffer, you can fill your social media feed with relevant and exciting content without wasting half your life logged in to Twitter and Facebook.
Buzzsumo is a research tool that tells you how your brand and content is doing and who’s spreading the word.
If you want to eave your competitors in the dust, you need to know what they are doing, and if what they are doing is performing well or not.
One of the best and most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- You can use it to find content ideas based on what’s performing well on the internet.
- Find content that’s most shared on different social media channels – enter someone else’s or your own domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Get alerts based on a brand name, keywords, links, author name, or domain.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Track all your competitors, and do an analysis based on their content.
If you have some cash to spend, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
Hootsuite is a popular scheduling tool that allows marketers to manage multiple social networks, connect with customers, fans and schedule posts across a variety of social media platforms.
Here’s what you can do with Hootsuite:
- Manage all of your social accounts under one convenient dashboard
- Reply to messages, brand mentions, and comments across your social networks through a single dashboard.
- Track performance, see what’s working and what isn’t.
- Team assignments
Hootsuite can help you stay organized and see how our audience is engaging with your brand.
Mention is a social media marketing suite enabling agencies and brands to drive the conversation. This tool can quickly help Pin-point meaningful conversations over 1 billion sources daily, including social media, forums, blogs, review sites, and the rest of the web.
Here’s what you can do with Mention:
- Monitor your campaigns online
- Monitor your brand online
- Monitor your competitors online
- Monitor your industry online
At a minimum, you should be monitoring your brand name online. Mention is a cost-effective and comprehensive tool that you should consider.
Tailwind is the best social media marketing tool for all visual marketers who uses Instagram and Pinterest. If you spend a lot of time on Pinterest or Instagram to market your brand, this is the perfect tool for you.
Here’s how you can use Tailwind for your Pinterest marketing:
- Pin content to multiple boards
- Drag and drop content in your calendar to be delivered at the time your audience is the most active.
- Monitor mentions and conversations.
- Save multiple pins from any website with their browser extension
- Get detailed analytics of the best performing contents and the non-performing contents.
- use their tribe feature to submit your pins and increase visibility by 10x
Here’s how you can use Tailwind for your Instagram Marketing:
- use the smart calendar feature to schedules your Instagram posts, videos, and stories to your audience at the time your audience is the most active
- Schedule all your Instagram content from any device (desktop, computer, mobile app or tablet)
- And much more..
Tailwind will help you save a lot of time and also boost your marketing performance.
Zapier is the powerhouse of automation. It helps more than 3 million customers grow their businesses by allowing users to integrate over 1,500 applications (apps) so you can be more productive and focus on your most important work.
This amazing tool focus on 3 major factor:
- Integrate – Link your web apps with a few clicks, so they can share data
- Automate – Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps
- Innovate – Build processes faster and get more done—no code required
Zapier connects the apps you use every day, such as Google Sheets, Gmail, Twitter, Slack, Google Calendar, Facebook, Instagram, and 1500+ other apps.
Canva is a fantastic tool that absolutely every brand, bloggers, social media marketers, influencers, and marketing agencies should know about.
Visual content is essential, but it can be very challenging if you’re not a skilled creative, and you don’t have access to a designer. This tool makes it extremely easy to create beautiful images without the help of a third party.
Canva is the tool, so many social media managers and marketers rely on for making great-looking social media images quickly.
Here’s what you can create with Canva:
- Photo collages
- Featured images for blogs
- Ebook covers
- Presentation slides
- Almost anything that comes to mind
- and also, you can automatically post to social channels (, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Canva has a huge library of over two million graphic elements, ready-made templates, illustrations, icons and an easy to use drag-and-drop interface to make your images look professional without having to do much of the actual design work.
Congratulations – You’re ready to supercharge your social media efforts.
Thank you for reading, now it’s time to take action, here’s a brief overview of the top 7 Must-have Social Media Marketing Tools:
There are a lot of great social media marketing tools out there, and the key is to find the best tools that can support your marketing efforts at the moment, and invest the time to learn them.
These 7 social media tools can help you supercharge your online marketing efforts, engage with your audience in various creative ways, increase awareness, save a lot of time, and also boost your (Leads – Sales -Fan base) .
We hope this post helped you choose the best marketing tools for your business. Feel free to visit the learning center on our home page for more helpful articles like this.