What are the best YouTube marketing tools to get more subscribers and even more views? Whether you’re a beginner, a professional, a business, a social influencer, an Internet personality, or a social influencer, your YouTube channel can help you increase sales with video content.
YouTube generates billions of dollars every year while paying around half of that revenue to its creators. Aside from that, YouTube Videos have become one of the most popular marketing tools on the internet.
You probably asking what are the benefits of a YouTube channel? First and foremost, when people talk about social media, you probably think about Instagram Facebook, or Twitter. YouTube may not be your first thought, but keep in mind, YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, so therefore, if you’re looking for exposure, YouTube is one of the best outlets to reach your potential audience.
No matter what field you’re in, videos can improve your business or brand visibility on the internet overnight. What are the best YouTube marketing tools, SEO tools, keyword research tool, video editing tools, and how can you get them? There’s a lot of video tools you can use to grow your channel, but the following 10 tools will help you save time and reach your goals much faster.
Have You Ever Ask Yourself The Following Questions:
- How to get more views on youtube
- How to get more subscribers on youtube
- Which Youtube Keyword tool is the best
- How to make money on youtube
If you have asked yourself any of the above questions then you understand that more exposure equal more opportunities. Let’s stop wasting time, and dive into the descriptive details of the top 1o Youtube tools you need to get get more subscribers and even more views.
Top 10 Best YouTube Tools To Grow Your YouTube
- TubeBuddy – Best YouTube video marketing tool
- VidIQ – Best YouTube tool for traffic
- Social Blade -Best YouTube tool for spying on competitors
- YouTube Studio – Best YouTube App For Video Creators
- Epidemic Sound – Best YouTube Tool for soundtracks
- Google Ads – Best YouTube tool for pay traffic
- Doodly – Best video tool fro creating drawing videos
- Viddyoze – Best video tool for creating stunning video animations
- Canva – Best YouTube tool for thumbnail design
- Bitly – Best YouTube tool to shorten links
1.- TubeBuddy – Best YouTube video marketing tool
You probably asking why TubeBuddy? Millions of amazing YouTubers trust it, and it’s another top option for you to consider as your primary video marketing tool.
Here Are Some of My Favorites TubeBuddy Amazing Features:
- Upload Checklist – All the important step will be right in front of you whenever you upload a new video
- Scheduled Video Update – Schedule video updates at a future time/date
- Keyword Rank Tracking – I’m sure you would like to know at all times what position your videos are in across YouTube and Google search, well now you can track your video rankings and your competitors.
- Suggested Tags – Discover the best keywords, keyword ideas, keyword suggestions (Tags) to drive the most views to your video
- Social Monitor – See where your videos are being talked about across Pinterest, Twitter, and Reddit.
- Subscriber Outreach – If You want to build relationships with your audience, well now you can reach out to your YouTube Subscribers across multiple social networks
- Competitor Scorecard – You want to see how you compare with the competition in subscribers, views, uploads, and engagement, now it’s very to see how your channel stacks up against the competition.
TubeBuddy is one of the best tool for YouTube, the best keyword tool, and overall a very powerful tool for video marketing. If you’re ready to grow and take your YouTube channel to the next level, you should consider taking TubeBuddy for a test drive.
2.- VidIQ – Best YouTube Tool For Traffic
What is VidIQ? A powerful cloud-based software that provides all the tools a content creator needs to reach their marketing goals. VidIQ is for creators, brands, agencies, and networks who are interested in getting more views on YouTube, maximize organic reach, and build a large following.
Here’s An Overview Of VidIQ Features:
- Keyword tool– The number one key to success on YouTube is video SEO, knowing what keywords to associate with your videos. Youtube SEO (search engine optimization) is key when it comes to being discovered. VidIQ keyword tools help you understand what people are searching for so you can make videos based on what people want to watch
- Competitors – The VidIQ competitor’s tool helps you keep an eye on your competitors. You can discover which of their contents is performing the best and why is that. By understanding what your competitors are doing to win, you can then make better decisions on what needs to be done for you to get more views and subscribers on your channel.
- Trend Alerts – Want to know how many views-per-hour a competitor is getting on a trending topic? VidIQ can alert you to popular content in YOUR field. You can set up email alerts to keep an eye on trending topics every month, every two days, or even every day.
- Facebook Syndication – In one easy step VidIQ’s Facebook Syndication allows you to send your videos to the largest social media platform in the world, “Facebook” you can send your videos straight from YouTube to Facebook in seconds.
- Channel Audit Tool – VidIQ Youtube channel audit tool is one of the most powerful video marketing tools you can access. It quickly shows you how your videos are performing, what’s not working, and what’s working, and what issues need to be fixed to improve your overall channel performance.
- Compare Views – if you ever wanted to understand how your audience perceives your new video? You compare different elements of your YouTube channel: videos, playlists, and also competitor’s channel again yours to get the best real-time feedback on how your content is performing.
- Thumbnail Generator – VidIQ thumbnail generator allows you to make dope custom thumbnails right in the browser.
And more features such as basic video analytics keyword research, bulk SEO Optimizations, and much much more.
What are VidIQ pricing details?
VidIQ has four subscription options ranging from $0 to $39+ per month, depending on the features of each plan. The main differences between the VidIQ pricing plans are the number of features that are available to you.
If you’re serious about video marketing, if you’re serious about growing your YouTube channel, get YouTube Views, get YouTube subscribers, the video marketing tool you should consider is VidIQ. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a pro if you are serious about getting more YouTube views, more subscribers, or growing a YouTube channel for brand or business you should consider this tool.
4.- YouTube Studio – Best YouTube App For Video Creators
YouTube Studio is the official YouTube app for creators and one of the most important YouTube analytics tool. If you spend a lot of time on your mobile device, this YouTube mobile app would be a great tool for managing your channel on the go.
it allows you to monitor your channel performance in real-time from impressions, Impressions click-through rate, Unique Viewers, and also give you a deeper understanding of the reach on your channel.
If you’re looking for a “one stop shop” for data, insights, snapshot of your latest upload, personalized recommendations YouTube Studio app is the tool for that.
With the Youtube studio app, you can update your channel from anywhere. You can control your monetization settings, scheduling, thumbnails, and much more.
5.- Epidemic Sound – Best YouTube tool for sounds-tracks
If you struggle with music licensing for film, video, or YouTube? Epidemic Sound can solve that problem, and this tool prevents you from getting copyright claims on YouTube and enable you to Monetize your videos fully. They offer access to their library of thousands of world-class composers, and artists.
Epidemic Sound claims once you use any of their soundtrack for any of your videos, you have the right to that royalty-free sound forever.
Epidemic Sound’s creator subscription starts at $15/month you can cancel at any time, plus won’t ever get a copyright claim or get charge royalty fees
Soundtracks are what set the tone of a video, and it doesn’t matter what type of video content you produce, I believe Epidemic Sound can help take your video to the next level.
6.- Google Ads – Best YouTube tool for pay traffic
If you looking to speed up the process, then Google Ads is an excellent route to take.
If you’re wondering how to get more Youtube views fast, out of all the YouTube tools, Google Ads will help get the most views the fastest.
Organic traffic can take weeks or months before it kicks in, on the other hand, if you’re looking for fast traffic, paid advertising might only take a few hours before you start to reach a massive audience.
First and foremost, what is google ads? Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google itself, where you can pay to display brief advertisements, video content, service offerings, and product listings within the Google Ad network to web users.
Here Are the Different Google Ads Format For video contents:
YouTube Skippable video ads – This ad format is available on the following platforms: Desktop, mobile devices, TV, and game consoles. Skippable video ads allow viewers to skip ads after 5 seconds if they choose.
YouTube Non-skippable video ads – Non-skippable video ads must be watched before your video can be viewed. This ad format only available on the desktop platform and mobile devices.
YouTube Discovery Ads – These types of ads show can be found under the search result tab of YouTube. Let’s say you go on YouTube and type a “keyword” these type of ads will be the first to show on the YouTube search result.
What Are The Benefits Of Google Ads?
Let’s put it this way; you can reach millions of visitors with Google Ads within days if not hours, unlike organic traffic that would probably take you a few weeks or even months depending on what type of videos you’re making.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Google Ads?
You must have skills before trying to set up a video campaign on google ad or else you might lose a lot of money.
Here’s what I recommend you do before start using the google ads network
1.- Youtube advertising course to learn all about the google ads network before you start running a campaign and investing your money or
2.- If option 1 is not the route you want to take, then you should hire a digital marketing agency that helps you set up all your campaigns and manage everything for you.
Both of the options require a little investment upfront, but it’s nothing compared to the thousands of dollars inexperienced users are losing every day on the google ads network.
How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Google?
It’s free to create an account with the google ads network, but before you can begin to run any campaigns, you must set up a daily budget or a lifetime budget. The amount you want to invest in your campaign all depends on what you’re comfortable spending, and it can be as low as $5 a day or as high as $1,000+ a day, the sky is the limit.
If you want to reach millions of targeted users and grow your audience very fast on YouTube, Google ads are no doubt the way to go.
7.- Doodly – Best Video tool for Creating Drawing videos
What is it? Doodly is a robust desktop software that allows anyone to easily create whiteboard doodle videos in minutes!
Use point-and-click and drag-and-drop features to create doodle style videos. It has more than 150+ custom poses, 20+ scenes, 200+ props, and the option to upload your images, just point-and-click and drag-and-drop to create doodle style videos.
You can use Doodly to draw all kinds of REALLY cool things to entertain, engage, and affect your viewers in a positive way on youtube.
The biggest ranking factors on Youtube are engagement signals such as shares, likes, and time a user spends watching a video. With Doodly not only you can draw all kinds of REALLY cool things to entertain, engage your viewers with no skills requires, but their sketch videos are also proven to be up to 20x more engaging than a regular video. Doodly can help increase your video user engagements and Youtube ranking.
Here’s A Quick Doodly Review, And Feature Overview:
- Product Name: Doodle
- Refund Period: 30 Days
- Support: High Responsive
- Recommended: YES
- Niche: Whiteboard Video Animation
8.- Viddyoze – Create Stunning Video Animations
Video may be the future of marketing, but Viddyoze is the future of video. Another stunning professional high-quality animations tool, but this one is cloud-based.
Within just a few clicks, you can create stunning video animations in minutes from Live logo intros, live-action animations, video transition, cinematic texts, and more.
It’s super easy to use, you don’t need to install any software, you can create your first live animation in minutes, even if you’ve never made a video before in your life.
Here’s A Quick Viddyoze Review, And Feature Overview
- Product Name: Viddyoze
- Release Date: May 1st, 2018
- Price: From $47 – $97
- Refund Period: 30 Days
- Support: High Responsive
- Recommended: YES
- Niche: Video Creation and Animation
If you want to go the animation route for your YouTube video content you should check out Viddyoze and see if it’s right for you.
9.- Canva – Best YouTube Tool For Thumbnail Designs
Canva is by far the most popular online design tool that NO design skills is necessary, simply drag and drop, it enables you with thousands of beautiful layouts to create a clean-cut thumbnail design for your YouTube videos.
Youtube thumbnails are very easy to make with Canva. In case you’re not aware, thumbnails are responsible for the majority of video views on YouTube. The more attractive your thumbnail is, the more clicks you’ll get which results in more video views.
How to get more YouTube views? The very first step to getting more Youtube views is having a very attractive thumbnail that makes people want to click.
What are Canva pricing details?
Canva only has 3 subscription options ranging from $0 to $12.95+ per month, it‘s super cheap for what it offers.
Canva is a must have if you like to design your own content but don’t have a lot of design skills.
10.- Bitly – Best YouTube tool to shorten links (BONUS)
Bitly is a must-have tool for any YouTube marketer. We use Bitly to shorten links in our Youtube videos’ description.
You want to cross-promote your content on as many marketing channels as possible. But sometimes, when using normal links they can be messy, long, and unappealing. That’s why we recommend using Bitly to shorten your links.
The video description box is a crucial player in your YouTube marketing strategy because its contents help YouTube to determine how to rank your video on their search engine, and once that video is rank and begins to get lots of traffic, you want your audience to be aware and click on your links (URLs) in the YouTube description box, so therefore, the description cant be messy with long (URLs)
Bitly will help you keep your (Links) short, neat, and organized.
Here Are The 3 Most Important Bitly Features:
- Link Shortening – Allow you to shorten any long and messy URL.
- Branded Links – Allow you to customize or brand your short links.
- Links tracking – Provides using analytics on every single link.
Bitly is a must if you’re promoting different things in your YouTube video description such as social media links, product links, service links affiliate links, and mostly anything and everything that require posting links in the description. Click here to get started for free with Bitly today!
Quick Recap Of The Best YouTube Tools To Grow
The best YouTube tools can enable you to strategize and manage your YouTube channel so that you can run a successful and profitable business or personal brand.
Out of all the social media platforms, not only YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world, but it’s also the best outlets to reach your potential audience much faster
Here’s a brief overview of the top 10 best YouTube tools to get more subscribers, and even more views
If you really looking to succeed on YouTube the following tools above will help make your video marketing effort much easier.
That’s a Wrap
That concludes my list of the best YouTube tools to get more subscribers and even more views.
Keep in mind in order to run a successful YouTube channel you will the good video equipment to film your youtube videos, follow by the best video editing software, and some all the Youtube tools above just to start.
We hope this article answers all the questions if you’re in need of more information to help you grow here’s a few articles I recommend you read: